Become a Member to :
- Protect customers interests
- Mitigate regulatory & reputational risks
- Join group of transparent and fair companies
- Increase your public awareness
- CISAEuropean Foreign Exchange Commission ( EFEC ) is a non-commercial organization created to regulate the quality of services provided by brokers, dealing centers, as well as the reliability of services provided by participants of the cryptocurrency market: cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrency exchange markets, cryptocurrency cloud mining services and companies, which attract investments through ICO.
- The Center’s mission is the provision of traders and investors with maximum security of their transactions on the stock and foreign exchange markets, as well as on the cryptocurrency market. In pursuing its objective, the Center employs certification of companies that provide their services on the Forex and BO markets, and on the cryptocurrency markets.
- EFEC is an independent organization and for that reason has no companies providing services to be certified by EFEC among its founders, which could influence decisions regarding the certification of companies as well as any other decisions.
- The decisions made by EFEC are compulsory for the companies that have obtained the certificate of compliance and should be duly noted by the organizations planning to go through the certification procedure.
Choosing EFEC provides you with:
✔ Unbiased regulator
✔Independent evaluation of financial organizations’ operations
Certification of various activities
✔Prompt dispute resolving
✔Access to up-to-date legal information
The main scope of EFEC activities includes
Evaluation of financial organizations’ activities and their subsequent certification
Coordination of financial market participants’ activities;
Minimizing risks for the financial market participants;
Development of financial organizations evaluation systems with subsequent implication of the systems;
Establishment of the compensation fund for the clients of the companies certified by IFMRRC.
Frequently Asked Questions About Complaints/Disputes
The Compensation Fund covers traders of broker member firms up to $100,000 per complaint
Who can make a complaint?
Traders of our broker members can file complaints absolutely free
Who decides the outcome of the complaints?
The Dispute Resolution Committee accepts, investigates and issues decisions on complaints
We require you to contact the financial services provider first to discuss the issue and see if it can be resolved quickly.
If the dispute remains unresolved after you have made a complaint to the financial services provider, you can file a dispute with the EFEC.
If you are providing additional information about a dispute you have already filed, please e-mail the information to [email protected]